Corporate Seal Template

By | Feb 17, 2010

холови гарнитури

Corporate Seal For Web2When I started a new company I scoured the net for a simple template I can use in Photoshop to create a quick corporate seal that I can send to one of those inexpensive custom stamp places online but the search was useless. Instead, I decided to take the time to create my own from scratch and since I already did the work, I figured why not release this to the net so other people can benefit from my labor?

Anywho…I have another seal that was a store bought, professional package type of seal and it measures exactly 1.5 inches in diameter. Since you will obviously need to change the company name and date your incorporated and the state in which you incorporated, I left high resolution, downloadable versions at the links below. Simply download the transparent background PhotoShop (.psd) file or the 300 DPI flattened jpg, make the changes and resize it to 1.5 inches and then send it off to your favorite custom stamp place.

You can find custom stamps online pretty cheap and with this, you can customize it to your liking. The format I used is pretty “official” looking – like the kind you would get from your lawyer or a professional corporate kit but who says your corporate seal need to be boring? Maybe your seal can be spiced up with some funky fonts or something.

Here’s the links:

CORPORATE SEAL TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD.  DOWNLOAD A CORPORATE SEAL TEMPLATE FOR PHOTOSHOP CS6

Photoshop .psd Version WITH all Layers:

If you know PhotoShop, this was created in CS6 and most of the text was made using “Text on a circle path”.  I left the paths in there for you.  All you should really have to do is change the name of the company, date of incorporation and place of incorporation then flatten it and shrink it down to 1.5″ x 1.5″, the standard size of a real corporate seal.

JPG Version of the Corporate Seal (10″ x 10″ 300 DPI) (Should be shrunk to 1.5″ x 1.5″ for an “official” seal look)

ScreenShot2

To start, cut out my text using the lasso tool. You can probably keep the “Corporate Seal” text in there if you want. To get your text to curve simply use the “Warp Text” tool in Photoshop and then click on “Arc” and either arc the text up or down depending on which section you are working on. It’s very easy to do if you’ve got Photoshop.

14 Comments so far
  1. Mark June 21, 2010 9:54 pm

Thanks for the Template

2. Kenno June 30, 2010 12:13 pm

you have helped me tremendously

one question though
    what font did you use for the seal

mine is not nearly as clean and clear as your version

3. Edge of Normal June 30, 2010 12:36 pm

Im fairly certain its just a standard Times or Times New Roman font. You can pretty much use any font you want. I’ve seen them made with Arial as well. Not sure why your version did not come out so clean though. I left the template very large so when you shrink it to size in PhotoShop, it should be really crisp at 300 dots per inch.

4. Bruce February 9, 2011 3:09 pm

If you need quality corporate seals of any kind – Hand, Desk Electric Corporateseal.com
    has about any type available and can ship overnight if required.

I was looking for a place to email you but didnot find any. If it is ok I would like to use your links and photoshop image on another website corporateseal.org for people looking for the information about templates. If you have any issues with reproduction of your work please contact me.

Bruce

5. Edge of Normal February 9, 2011 3:41 pm

Feel free to use my corporate seal graphics as you wish but if you are going to offer it to the public, please save and host the image on your own server instead of linking to our image on our server.

-Phil

6. Rich Young May 26, 2011 5:33 pm

I purchased a Corporate Seal from you but have lost it due to a hard drive crash. Can you give User ID and PW to access the Seal again.

7. Edge of Normal May 26, 2011 5:56 pm

This site does not sell anything. Better check again where you got it. The seal here is downloadable for free.

8. NBO January 2, 2012 2:54 pm

Anyway you can make the text selectable so we can change it without having to wrap our own text. Not good with photoshop and finding it hard to wrap text.

Thanks for your help!

9. Edge of Normal January 2, 2012 3:01 pm

I’m not positive how you do that but to wrap text in PhotoShop is a snap.

Simply click the “T” icon with the arch looking symbol under it – that’s the text warp tool.

10. NBO January 2, 2012 5:04 pm

Thanks for the quick response!
    Been playing around with the Arc text for an hour and still can’t get it right.
    Maybe because its the newest version of photoshop but its no easy task!
    Thanks for any help.

11. Edge of Normal January 2, 2012 5:49 pm

Play around with the width of the text. Change it from 100% width to 90, 110, 85, etc until it fits the circle…..same thing with the height of text. Also play with the spacing between letters. As the text “grows” and “shrinks” in length it changes the amount of curve. You’ll get it.

12. Eric January 17, 2013 1:11 pm

You only saved your .psd with the flattened image, which is about the same as having a JPEG. If you used photoshop to make this, and have your .psd file with layers it would allow everyone to simply edit the layer text and not “recreate the wheel” trying to match your ARC.

It was a nice thought, but one probably would find it faster to just start from scratch using your image as a “guide”

13. Ross February 7, 2013 12:59 pm

I found better results by using Photoshop’s Type on a Path feature. I couldn’t get all the letters to shape up right when using the Warp feature. But, as soon as I switched to Type on a Path, it came together perfectly. (I’m using Photoshop CS6 on a Mac.)

14. tracie March 28, 2014 3:27 pm

thanks for this handy little download…im not great in Illustrator and was fighting with the program trying to create my own corporate seal…found yours, used it as a guide for photoshop and BAM done…thanks for making my job a little easier